LED X-Ray Film Illuminators

eco_friendly_2

LED LIGHTING

LED Lighting is ECO-FRIENDLY

  •   100% free of toxic chemicals (specifically Mercury)
  •   100% recyclable

LED Lighting is ENERGY EFFICIENT

  •   80-90% energy efficient meaning 80-90% of electrical energy is converted to light.
  •   Fluorescent lighting is 20% energy efficient, the other 80% is lost to heat requiring A/C to balance.  
  •   T8 lighting is 50-60% energy efficient.

LED Lighting LASTS LONGER

  • LED lighting lasts up to 60,000 hours (7 years).
  • Fluorescent lighting lasts up to 6,000 hours.
  • Incandescent lighting lasts up to 1,500 hours.
  • T8 lighting was supposed to last up to 40,000 hours but is failing at 17,000 hours.

LED Lighting is USER FRIENDLY

  • LED bulbs are solid state & extremely durable – resistant to shock, vibration and external impacts.
  • LED has close to zero UV emissions that can cause eye strain and eye fatigue.
  • LED has a higher light disbursement – delivers light more efficiently to a desired location.

 

                      CLICK FOR MORE REASONS TO BUY LED

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
7 Mile Solutions Company
Copyright © 1984 - 2017 Maxant. All rights reserved. SiteMap
close (X)